Tuesday, August 13, 2013

eat-in kitchen update

Happy Tuesday!

It rained all day yesterday so we ran some errands and I cleaned up after demo on the eat-in floors this weekend! We {the hubs} ran into a few snags so we only got the eat-in done and still have kitchen and beyond left to do...but hopefully {fingers and toes crossed} we WILL get it done this weekend! And, then there will be a floor party and a post with how we did it, issues we ran into and how we solved them, and our sweat and tears!
after demo: before installation!

I'd thought I'd share the update that happened in here! It isn't too much but what did change made a dramatic difference!! I love it!!
 

These floors make the space feel so much larger and lighter! {win, win for me!} If you want the same look check out Lumber Liquidators! We bought enough for the entire main floor and it was TOTALLY affordable!!
 
 
 
this baby got a little rearrange! I am in china cabinet heaven!
And, now the my favorite the before and after:

 
, Open House Party, Life Inspired Link Party 6

No comments:

Post a Comment