Friday, May 31, 2013

Gabe graduates preschool

My 'baby Gabey' graduated preschool recently and I have to tell you it was a bitter sweet moment for this mommy.  On one aspect I was EXTREMELY happy and proud of him for working sooo hard and doing his best! And, I feel completely confident that he is ready to rock kindergarten and beyond:)


But, on the other hand I am completely saddened that my baby is now officially a school aged child! Although, I don't remember bringing him home from the hospital or the sleepless nights,  I do remember his first few words, teaching him "look up, look up to Jesus"as he took a bath, staying up and rocking him while he had Swine flu, his first haircut, him calling me Mom--my {all time favorite}memory! I truly belive family isn't blood it is LOVE!!! And, we have plenty of that!!


Gabe was my first expirence at having a baby and let me tell you I am glad he is tough because learning how to be a mom was HARD! I am sure I failed many timess but I am positive he doesn't mind! I love him and all his tall tales he has to tell!



Just a few of my favorite things about Gabriel would be:
--his stories
--his ability to make ANYTHING into a song
--his desire for knowledge {he is always asking "why" and although it can be very trying...it is making him SOOO smart!}
--his amazing sense of humor!
goodness this list could go on and on and on!!!!!


And, on to kindergarten we go! We are SOOO very proud of you Gabriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment