Wednesday, July 31, 2013

delicious guacamole

hello, the blog has been a bit quite lately {sorry} but I am working up a couple exciting posts and mini series! Check back within the next couple weeks!!

Now, for the good part! Ready for a super easy, amazingly delicious recipe the entire family will ask for?...homemade guacamole!

Ingredients:
2 avocados {or as many as you want}
1/2 lemon{if more than 2 avocados use 1}
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tomato chopped {if using more than 2 avocados use 1}

Directions:

smash 2 avocados in a medium bowl: I like to let my kiddos do this {I can cut up my tomato and lemon while they mash...and they love doing it!}
add the lemon and tomato

 
don't forget the garlic salt!
 
I love pairing this with some grilled BBQ chicken and cilantro lime rice for my famous BBQ lime wraps!!! DELICIOUS!! {yes, I just cap locked screamed that!}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment