Monday, April 8, 2013

Mommyhood is HARD!

Ever  have a day where you feel like you picked on your kid?

I did today:/ Gabe and I seemed to butt heads ALL day! And, at times (now that I have had a break from him) I was too critical! I wish there was a "do over" button! Being a mommy can be SO hard at times! Good thing tomorrow is new and I can "do over" :)

It is amazing what a little time out can do...really calm the nerves and put things into perspective! Maybe tomorrow I can take a "time out" instead of over reacting! One day, one step at a time!

I have always said he may not be blood, but he is love. And, since I have raised him since he was 1 year and 9 months I feel as though I was there/here in his prime learning times. I want him to have a heart of God, be responsible, control his anger and judgment, be humble and love as Christ does. And, me over reacting, yelling, bickering, and being a blah mom isn't showing him Micah 6:8 "To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."











No comments:

Post a Comment