Thursday, April 11, 2013

things I love thursday

With spring here {finally} the trees, flowers and grass are in full bloom and I just love it! { half the pictures on my camera are of baby grass and trees (:} Spring brings a sense of freshness, new life, and freedom. God is so amazing, he seems to bring newness just when we need it! I love how all the leaves fall off in the fall and new fresh ones come back in the spring. It reminds me of my own life.  I sin more often than I wish and repent {the sins 'fall off'} and newness, happiness, brightness 'grows' back!

I am adoring my collection of farmer market produce. SO much better for me and tasting then the supermarket and CHEAPER! hallelujah! Slashing the budget and enjoying it!
 
 
 look at that pretty grass! So adorbs!!



 
Listening to my little man sing "Scooby, Scooby doo where are youuu?" --serious cuteness right there!




Oh, and on a more serious note, a new instagram/blog friend Abigal Cappel  lost her grandma a couple days ago. Please, pray for her and feel free to visit her blog and give her some love. Lost can be so hard but, knowing there are people supporting and praying for you can help.
 
 
Romans 14:8 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment