Friday, June 21, 2013

laundry room reveal

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day weekend, I know we sure did!  I am sharing with you today my FREE, yep you heard that right, free laundry room update! {sorry for the blogging vacation...I have had several post ready but no pictures and kept getting sidetracked while working on them!}

With this room being extremely tiny and having no natural light I knew I wanted it to be a light color along with accents of turquois, red, natural, and green that I've been adding to my spaces slowly...and since the budget didn't call for a big, fancy makeover I went to my paint selection on hand! I noticed the only color I'd have enough to finish the space was white {I was a little hesitant to use white but I went for it}

I know it isn't perfect but I love that I repurposed or created everything in the space!

The small space feels much brighter, bigger, and more inviting {if a laundry room can be inviting!} Whatcha think?

The sunburst are my new favorite thing! I love the natural and turquois in them and it give a little punch off the wall!

 The key holder is perfect since the laundry room is right next to the garage {won't find me searching for my keys as we are running out of the house, okay, maybe sometimes you will}

linked up with Seasons of Homemakers, Nifty Thrifty, Keeping it Simple Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment