Thursday, June 6, 2013

things I love thursday

Hello again,

It is time for another things I love Thursday! Horray! This week seemed to drag on with little energy but the babes and I did get lots of snuggling in!!

This thermostat may not look like much BUT I am beyond grateful for it! The people over at Swiss Air installed a Zoning System {makes one air conditioner run as 2...we have 4 thermostats and can therefore have our "zones" all at different temperatures}. Our upstairs for the past 2 years has been 85 in the summer and 60 in the winter whereas the rest of the house is NOT that temperature! We now have control of the temperature in our house! Hallelujah

An empty hamper to start the weekend off! I worked VERY hard on laundry yesterday to get to this point and I am SO excited..{and I just can't hide it...}



And, soaking up the summer sun with my baby {I still have a hard time recognizing he is a toddler...where did my itty bitty baby go? Slooooooooooooowwwww down time. Please!} at the subdivision pool!
muscle man!





No comments:

Post a Comment