Friday, June 7, 2013

Take me out to the ball game

"Take me out to the ball game, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!"

This past week we took Zach to the ball game and rode the STL Metro {first experience on the Metro and that is a whole 'nother post!}. We had such a blast; hanging out, eating cotton candy and 'dogs', and taking pictures!

Zachary was adorable as he clapped along at the game, screamed 'go ballgame go', hollered for the Cotton Candy man every time he passed us {no, he only got one jumbo small bag of cotton candy}.
 

 
 

Zachary is at such a wonderful stage, I remeber when Gabe was this age and I loved it then too! {probably my favorite so far!} They are old enough to do fun things with but still young enough to be your itty bitty baby and snuggle up with at night!


We left before the game finished and they were losing BUT the Cards came back to win 5-2! Yay! {We must of been bad juju}

 



No comments:

Post a Comment